The joint BYEFOULING-SEAFRONT workshop entitled: “Bridging the gap between Academia and Industry – A collaborative enterprise” is announcing a Photography Competition under the auspices of the 18th ICMCF.
WE INVITE ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS TO TAKE PART IN IT
- Your photograph can present anything related to all session topics of the conference (e.g. field work, microscopy images, laboratory work, experimental work, captured moments of interest, etc.),
- This will be a free digital photography competition. No need to bring printed images. Keep in mind: BYEFOULING and SEAFRONT go GREEN,
- The photographs will be presented digitally on designated projected screens at the 18th ICMCF,
- THE COMPETITION IS OPEN TO ALL REGISTERED DELEGATES AND REGISTERED ACCOMPANYING PERSONS, WITH A LIMIT OF 3 (THREE) PHOTOS PER PRESENTER,
- All registered delegates and registered accompanying persons will be invited to vote for their top three (3) favorite photographs, ranked 1st to 3rd place. BYEFOULING and SEAFRONT jury will make the final decision,
- Photographs must be in JPEG format, quality pictures no less than 300 dpi (1920 X 1080 pixels, preferable in landscape format). If the file size is too large, please compress it by 75%. Please prefix your submitted filename with your surname and initials followed by “A, B, C” if you submit three images for the competition (e.g: “Levi_S.D _A_18 ICMCF.jpg”),
- Photographs should be submitted during May 16 – June 23, 2016 (12:00) to Ms. Michal Weis from Tel Aviv University: email@example.com. Indicate subject: photo competition,
- Prizes will be awarded during the Joint BYEFOULING-SEAFRONT workshop (24 June 2016) to the three best photographs (awards: 100, 200, 400 Euros).